Aerospace Manufacturing executive with 20 year record as a composite programs specialist with expertise in general management of technical and business strategies, operations and cost center development. Strategic leader with demonstrated practical engineering strength in identifying and assessing the operational challenges in technical processes resulting in profitable revenue streams.
• Aerospace Business Development
• Strategic Initiatives
• Organizational Restructuring
• Operational / Production Management
• Product Development / Management
• Maintains Engineering Technical Capability in Structural Composites
• Cost Center Management
• Congressional Appropriations Lobbying
• Business Recapitalizations
• Program Management / Customer Satisfaction
Has led many technically challenging Composite Programs to success, with Strong Process Background, and has subsequently grown these successes into new opportunities.
No comments yet
You must be a registered user to add comments - Register Now!
Manufacturers Representative - Carbon, ceramics, honeycomb and machinery