| Shape memory polymer resin systems, Shape memory composite cured sheets, cleaners and mold release
CRG Industries, LLC
2750 Indian Ripple Road
Dayton, OH 45440
|CRG Industries, LLC, is a materials spin-off company of Cornerstone Research Group, Inc. (CRG). We manufacture state-of-the-art materials created and leveraged by CRG's multimillion dollar research and development programs.
|Listed under these categories:|
Materials - Other Materials - Materials
Materials - Thermoset Resins - Suppliers
|This CRG Industries, LLC information page has been viewed 5611 times|
CRG Industries is a high-tech manufacturing and supply company. A wide variety of high-technology, high-performance materials and systems can be purchased either in sample sizes for testing and prototyping or in large lots for incorporating into manufacturing processes. These products have a wealth of uses and applications in commercial, medical, industrial, defense, and consumer markets.
- Veritex Composite: Shape memory composite cured sheets in various sizes, made with high-strain fabric.
- Rubbn'Repair: Shape memory composite material with strong adhesive backing, designed for auto repair applications.
- Rubbn'Repair for Trucking: Flexible, high-strength, self-adhesive shape memory composite repair material for truck repair applications.
- Rec'Repair: Shape memory composite material with strong adhesive backing for recreational and outdoor equipment repairs.
- Advantic: Syntactic foam available in custom sizes and with custom properties.
No comments yet
You must be a registered user to add comments - Register Now!
Servicios de Ingeniería Formación e Inspección en Materiales Compuestos - Engineering Services, Training and Inspection for Composite Materials