Interleaf Composites Engineering, LLC
ICE specializes in the application of advanced materials to challenging product or vehicle system requirements, and in assembling and leading teams capable of delivering breakthrough results...
Our involvement can take many forms, from simple advice on the selection of appropriate materials for a specific product, to assembling and leading a product development team to define, develop, prototype, and transfer to production, systems level products such as aircraft and automobiles.
Types of projects ICE has been involved in include:
- materials requirements definition and selection
- definition of product requirements
- definition and oversight of structural design and analysis
- materials development and pilot production
- structural design, development, testing, and certification of advanced composite structures
- process development and proofing
- definition and oversight of structural test and verification programs
- production cost analyses of advanced composite structures
- business development planning and strategy
- product development planning, strategy, budgeting, and implementation
- team building for product development
- how to build breakthrough teams
- designing for energy efficiency and environmental sustainability
- whole vehicle development and prototyping
No comments yet
You must be a registered user to add comments - Register Now!
Predictive Engineering, Inc.
At Predictive Engineering, finite element analysis (FEA) is our business. We live and breathe itóday in, day out. VAR for Femap and NX Nastran.